ARE YOU A FIRST TIME PREGNANT MOM?
Excited? Nervous? Scouring Pinterest for ALL THE BABY THINGS??
Often times, when we learn we are pregnant, we get so caught up in the excitement of preparing for the physical things, the logistical aspects and the "fun" stuff, that we forget to prepare for the long game of motherhood.
Interestingly, many first time pregnant moms say that they are concerned about things like:
- their ability to breastfeed
- whether the nursery will be ready on time
- whether they have the right baby equipment
- if they have read all the right books.
Yet when you ask new moms, they express very different concerns. They are drowning in overwhelm, putting themselves and their marriages on the back burner, and struggling as they try to navigate their new identity.
There is a disconnect between what we THINK we need to be great moms, and what we ACTUALLY need. The conversation around motherhood needs to change. Moms are immensely powerful creatures who have the ability to change the world by changing their own mindset so they can in turn raise amazing kids. It starts with a MINDSET SHIFT.
Who you are:
- You are a little bit "woo". You know that there is a shift happening in the world and you want to be a part of it. This may mean more yoga, more affirmations, or more Tony Robbins!
- You are a leader, a business owner, or a meditating maven already doing great work in the world and are wanting motherhood to ADD to your life and your goals, not take away from them
- You are a first time, expecting, or new mom who doesn't want to lose her SELF in motherhood
- You want to be more mindful and make a difference
- You know there is more to preparing for a baby than reading the right parenting books and getting the nursery ready
- You want someone to guide you, inspire you, and help you get into the right mindset for the long game of motherhood
- You want to find your why and maintain that throughout your lifetime
- You want to raise amazing humans that reflect your values and goals
- You want to ensure that you and your partner are on the same page from Day ONE
- You want someone to tell you that motherhood does NOT mean it's the end of your amazing life (it's NOT)
One on one coaching can help you get clear on your why, your expectations and goals, and help you plan appropriately so that you can grow amazing humans and keep the life you love, without losing your SELF!
What would you pay for:
- an overwhelming confidence that you've GOT THIS
- a parenting plan specific to YOUR family values
- a desire and ability to tune out the world and do what is best for you
- a strong sense of self and a plan to not lose that
- a stronger connection with your partner and an understanding of both of your desires for your family
- a feeling of power, and knowing that you CAN make a huge impact on the world, just by being more mindful as a parent
- a true mindset shift:walking into motherhood feeling confident that you have everything you need, instead of worrying about the things you haven't gotten yet
- tools to guide your emotional journey throughout motherhood
All of this is done over 4 weeks, with weekly coaching calls and self paced work.
It's as though a lamaze class and premarital course had a BABY!
The benefit of this kind of preparation for THE MOST IMPORTANT WORK OF YOUR LIFE is obviously INVALUABLE and you will reap the rewards for a lifetime.
Have you already got the partner communication and parenting plan down? The MOST IMPORTANT steps you can take before your baby comes are to get into the right frame of mind and get centred in WHO YOU ARE so you don't lose yourself.
I also offer one time coaching sessions to help you create the mindset shift and anchor in your SELF that you will need, to be successful in motherhood, for $99.00
Not sure if you need a "mommy coach"? I offer FREE 20 minute consultations to see if we are a good fit! (recommended time frame is between 5 months pregnant and 6 months into new motherhood)
In addition to my coaching services, I am an author and a speaker! Contact me if you think I could help you at your next event for new and expecting moms!